How to Climb Kilimanjaro
Kilimanjaro, the roof of Africa, is a prized goal for trekkers and mountaineers. It's well within the capabilities of many, if not most, people. The failure rate has been reported at around 30%. About 1/3 of the people who go there do not get to the summit.
Many people are unprepared, pack wrong, train wrong and don't take it seriously enough. This mountain is nearly 20,000' high. Almost as tall as McKinley (Denali) in the USA. If you want to increase your chances of getting to the top, pack the right gear, clothing and footwear, train right for the trek and climb, and decide which of the many guiding options is best for you, schedule a Google Helpout now and get a jumpstart on success.
- Successful climb of Kilimanjaro - 01 January 2010
- Successful climb of Carstensz Pyramid - 30 April 2013 (trek and climb)
- Author of "The Seven Summits Quest" Series
- 5th Place Finish in Elbrus Race 2013
- Coached 3rd Place Finisher Todd Gilles for Elbrus Race 2013
- Admin of FB/SevenSummitsQuest Mountaineering Group
- Admin of FB/SevenSummitsBody Athletic Training Group