Friday, December 5, 2014

Nevado Ojos del Salado Trailer #3 on Vimeo


The Everest of Volcanoes - Kickstarter Trailer #3 from Charles Miske on Vimeo.

Video on Vimeo:


The Everest of Volcanoes, at nearly 23,000' in elevation Nevado Ojos del Salado, in the Atacama Desert along the border of Argentina and Chile is one of the last wildest places in the world. Help me create this documentary of my epic athletic endurance challenge as I hike 42 miles unsupported through a barren wasteland to the summit of the highest volcano on Earth. Then return along that same 42 miles. I'll produce an 80-90 minute documentary to record this beautiful and quickly disappearing remote region to share with the world. Check it out on Kickstarter - kck.st/1yXxpeD


$35 Reward 

... is a streaming version of the final project video release as well as an autographed DVD of it. I'll also post links on Facebook and Twitter thanking you for your contribution. It's a heck of a deal and a great way to promote your business with my combined 11,000 followers on Facebook and Twitter.