Aconcagua Trek and ClimbTake the challenge today. Step up your mountaineering expedition game and come with me to Aconcagua to test yourself at nearly 7,000 meters. This could be your next step on the way to Everest or Denali. Join me for one of the most amazing adventures in the world.
NEW! Logistics Only Package Available at an amazingly low price CLICK HERE
Full Service February 2-21 2015
- Hotels and transportation in Mendoza and Penitentes
- Assistance at Permit Office – Must purchase own Permit (about $500)
- Mule transportation for baggage/gear (weight limit for bags)
- Meals and lodging at Confluencia and Plaza de Mulas
- Cook own meals (provided) above Base Camp
- 3:1 client:guide ratio
- $3450 US Due by Dec 20th
- $400 deposit to reserve your expedition
- Pay in full by Dec 10th for $50 savings – only $3400
- Get a group of 3 or more together for additionally discounted rate
- Detailed itinerary available circa Tuesday Nov 25
I'll be posting a more complete itinerary next week after the holidays, but this is one of the best staffed and best served expeditions available on Aconcagua. Everything except a few meals in Mendoza and Penitentes is included. Oh, and the permit, sorry but government regulations are that you must acquire your own climbing permit, approximately $500 at the time of this writing.
Please fill out this form if you want me to rush you more information about Aconcagua: