Monday, November 10, 2014

Adventure Travel Programs for 2015

After a long time negotiating with my foreign associates I'll start taking USA clients in some of the worlds best mountaineering locations for trekking, mountaineering, climbing and just general adventurous fun.

At the time of this writing I have an 

  • Ecuador Adventure Trek and Climb Jan 9-22 
  • Aconcagua Trek and Climb tentative Feb 1-21 

Get More Info and Take an Adventure Vacation

Aconcagua Base Camp

If you want more information about these you can check out my other Seven Summits Quest Website CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

Or if you want me to email info to you about all my climbs and adventures coming up fill out the form to the right and I'll totally keep you in the loop.

Let's go have an adventure together!




No comments:

Post a Comment