Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Elbrus Race 2013 Facebook Video Plus Teaser

Elbrus Race 2013 - the book It's available on Amazon right now, and I recommend that you get it and read it just for the adventure, if nothing else. In a nutshell, I returned to Elbrus after my attempt at Elbrus Race 2010, in which I aced the Qualifier (essentially a VerticalK Race) but was pulled from the main event, The Classic, after a serious case of food poisoning left me too weak to run.

I took my padowan Todd Gilles with and together we shared a hut with Kilian Jornet and his entourage. It was all great fun, despite running the Qualifier and Classic in storms. Todd took 3rd and I took 5th. Near the end of every winter season I sell a lot of these in Europe as people begin to wonder if they'll be entering or not.


VIDEO BELOW


I've been on a wave of PR's on both Quandary and the Manitou Incline, and have been considering that I'm in excellent shape for how early in the season it is, and maybe I should make a run at Elbrus Race 2015?


Top of the Manitou Incline after shaving 3 minutes off my previous effort


Help me out, okay?

Subscribe to my training newsletter HERE.
Follow my Facebook Pages HERE and HERE

Please forward this and share with all your friends and social networks for me. Thanks.




Elbrus Race 2013 - the book - one of my best selling books on Kindle - get it now. Share this page with all your friends who climb, run, train, and increase the tribe. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FMBBRJU/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00FMBBRJU&linkCode=as2&tag=imbizwebcom&linkId=64T2EUJONUERR7JF
Posted by Seven Summits Body on Wednesday, April 1, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment